Friday, August 19, 2011

Self Confidence Can Suck It!!

Callie Geurts is my favorite. No big deal. Gosh, anyway..... The point of this post. How I HATE how much I lack self confidence. I hate that people use that lack of self confidence against you, just to tear you down. Farther.... and farther.... until you want to cry. Like when you realize that your spoon has hit the bottom of your huge tub of ice cream. Peanut Butter Cup, to be specific.
I hate high school already. I shall explain, I walked into Brighton High School the other day to get my picture taken. and I walk past a girl that I literally have never been mean to in my entire life, and she stops, glares at me, and proceeds to make a lovely gagging noise in my face and walk away. Yup, think about that for a while... the lovely gagging sound... how she sounded like she was going to huck a lugie... soak it into your brain... the highlight of my day! As you can imagine, that boosted my self esteem by a good ten points....
I've been having the deepest conversation of my life with a friend lately... and I'm the first to admit that I may seem like I have confidence since I'm so dang obnoxious and loud, but ohhh, am I a buliding ready to collapse sometimes. We all are. But just remember. JUST REMEMBER. every person is allowed to think about what they love about themselves every once in awhile.

So now it's my turn.
- I love my chocolate brown hair.
- I love that I can play the piano.
- I love that I can act.
- I love that I most definitely am the most uncoordinated dancer you will ever lay eyes upon.
- I love my laugh. Even when it gets to the crazy hysterical sounding one.
- I love that I love God.
- I love that I'm a bookworm.
- I love that I'm a cry baby.
- I love that I'm very sensitive of other peoples feelings.
I love that even though I feel like I'm not worth anything sometimes, in the end, ever person is worth everything.

1 comment:

  1. wow that girl is lame! Well I think you are a fantastic person and great to be around and I wouldn't huck a lugie into your brain :)

    ReplyDelete