Monday, August 8, 2011

The Meaning of Life


Well, I'm posting this for my friend Nick, but first, I must disclose that I never claimed to know the meaning of life. I definitely don't. But I know what I hope it to be.

Happiness. It's that simple. The meaning of life is to be happy. I'm a believer in God, and that's what I go by. God wants us to be as happy as possible. If we live our lives being so depressed and complain constantly, then we have been a disappointment to ourselves. We are put on this amazing place to strive to live the happiest life possible. Um, at first I planned to make this a funny post, but I'm just not feeling it. I really am happy in my life. I love my friends, and I love my family. Ohhh, my family. They are the meaning of my life. :) They make life better. They make me happy. I get to make them happy. I love my siblings, and I love my parents. I love being the youngest of five kids with two brother in laws. :)
My Whole Family. :) whoop whoop!!

My friends.... :)
..... :)
...... :)
........ :)
But honestly, this is it. This is the meaning of life, to find whatever makes you happy. Honestly, truly, happy!

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me happy! I love you Dani babes!! my best friend and cousin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too babe!!(: Ahh, you're just the best.

    ReplyDelete