Friday, August 5, 2011

Madness.

Life is so confusing to me, no matter how many nights I spend laying in my bed, not conversing with the family just to think about it. I'm a relatively bubbly girl. I'm outgoing, I giggle profusely, and I never seem to be able to wipe that family smile off my face. But I'm a lot more of a deep thinker than people would assume, or i aspire to be. Everyone has their hopes and dreams, I guess. :)

One thing I've figured out in my life, that I've finally made up my mind about, is that nothing is ever worth holding a grudge. I'm not saying that I'm perfect at doing so, but it's a motto i definitely want to come to live by eventually.

I feel like these days we live in a very cynical world, and that 90% of the reason is that people don't forgive. Call me mad, but rarely anything is worth ruining "my peace." It's this thing that I love to think about everyday, since my sister Natalie sat me down and told me. Think about, for instance, your older brother eating your ice cream in the fridge (This is the worst example in the world... I know. Gimme' a break.) and it makes you angry. Don't let it ruin your peace. It's that simple. Don't let something that silly, ruin your day. Because when your day is ruined, it's more than likely that it will definitely give every single person around you a bad vibe, and their mood will be affected too.

Pretty sure this whole blog post is completely pointless, but that's ok. I feel like this is more for me then anyone else, anyway. There are so many amazing things on this Earth, so many amazing people in your life, and so many places that you can buy more ice cream if your brother has eaten it. Just keep your peace, I know I will definitely try my hardest to.

2 comments:

  1. Dani, you are amazing. If you already have that figured out at 15, you are soooooo far ahead of the game!! I'm still working on figuring that one out. You are the cutest! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, thank you!! You're the greatest :) Will you send me another invite to your blog, it expired! I couldn't figure out how to follow it... hehe :) oops.

    ReplyDelete