Wednesday, August 10, 2011

NOT ME Wednesdays....


I did NOT wake up and go straight to the TV to watch Beauty and the Beast on Disney Channel.
I did NOT eat Cocoa Krispies while I watched.
I did NOT dance around the house singing AJ Rafael's whole Red Roses Album.
I did NOT think about how much I miss my friends Callie and Nate.
I did NOT spend a whole entire hour staring at my school schedule and thinking about how many school supplies I still need to buy.
I did NOT read all of my older brothers mission letters again, and think about how much I missed him, which totally did NOT proceed in me crying for a good 20 minutes.
I did NOT think about fifteen other ideas of what to post today, and only came up with this.
I totally DID think about how I love all my friends and family, so so much. :)

Picture/quote of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment