Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Utter and Complete Lost-nisoty.

Well, this is my first post on the blog that I plan to come to love. Which I doubt will happen anytime soon, but I'm workin' on it. I'm just another average girl, lost, fifteen years old, going into High School. This is some huge Rite of Passage, I guess. I feel like I'm totally just psyching myself out. I'm even scared that I won't buy a backpack in time, and that the backpack won't look cool.
I don't know what I'm doing to myself. I have endless people telling me to calm down and relax, but I'm telling you, I REFUSE TO RELAX. I'll go to my first class, I'll go into the wrong one, which will follow with me bursting into tears, and I'll have to move to Canada. I have a tendency to think of worst case scenarios....
But please, if someone would just be honest with me, and sit me down and say, "Danielle, high school is hell and you will die. Just be ready." I feel like that would calm my nerves more than anything, to be completely honest.
I don't know who I am, what I want my hair color to be, or who my real friends are. Help.

3 comments:

  1. Dani - High school is hell and you will end up loving every minute of it - even the parts you want to forget. The stress, giggles, relationships, tests, and hormones are part of the experience. Sooooo is the psyching yourself out so enjoy all of it! I am having the same kind of stress and excitement of a new school too, but I'm the teacher....

    Hang in there!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani. Take it from someone who just made it out alive: It's not scary! I promise. You're a fun-loving person, and you will love how much fun is affiliated with high school--just get involved! And no need to get wrapped up in long relationships. Date as much as you can. You have no idea how much you'll learn about yourself. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. High school wasn't hell for me so i wouldn't be truthful if i said it was hell...besides my senior year and we all know why that was. High school was a blast and i loved every second. BUT it might be a good thing to worry about it cuz then you will have the school map memorized and where the classes are so that you WON'T walk into the wrong one :P

    ReplyDelete